Pew Charitable Trusts
901 E Street, NW
Washington, DC. 20004
10:00am – 12:00pm
Federal Register Notice: FR Doc. 2015-09072
This year, to better engage the public and Reagan-Udall’s stakeholders, the first portion of the meeting will feature a panel discussion: “Big Data Applications to Drug Safety” moderated by Reagan-Udall Board Member Allan Coukell. Panelists include:
- Marcus Wilson, Pharm D. – President, HealthCore, Inc. Chair, IMEDS Steering Committee
- Sally Okun, RN, MMHS – VP Advocacy, Policy & Patient Safety, PatientsLikeMe. IMEDS Scientific Advisory Committee
- Robert Ball MD, MPH, ScM – Dep. Director, Office of Surveillance and Epidemiology, CDER, FDA, IMEDS Scientific Advisory Committee
- Patrizia Cavazzoni, MD – Sr. VP for Worldwide Development Operations, Pfizer. IMEDS Steering Committee
- Troy McCall, PhD – IMEDS Chief Implementation Officer, Reagan-Udall Foundation
The Foundation will also provide updates on the organization, active projects, and have an open question and answer period where public comments are encouraged.
Interested persons may present comments at the public meeting. Comments will be scheduled to begin approximately at 11:40am. Time allotted for comments may be limited to 3 minutes, dependent on number of requests received. Those desiring to make oral comments should notify Reagan-Udall by May 8, 2015, by emailing Meetings@reaganudall.org. Please include a brief statement of the general nature of the comments you wish to present along with your name, address, telephone number, and email when making comments. Interested persons may submit either electronic or written comments to the Foundation at any time to Comments@ReaganUdall.org
Attendance is free, but seating is on a first come, first served basis. To reserve your seat at the event, please click here to RSVP.
The full agenda will be posted on Reagan-Udall’s event page: http://www.reaganudall.org/news-and-events/events-2/open-public-meeting-may-15-2015/