Advancing Real-World Data to Generate Regulatory Grade Real-World Evidence in Oncology
Tuesday, February 20th, 2024
9:00AM – 4:00PM ET
The meeting will also be streamed virtually
This collaborative public event, hosted by Aetion, Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy, Friends of Cancer Research, and Reagan-Udall Foundation for the FDA will bring together thought leaders, experts, and industry representatives to explore the current gaps in real-world data (RWD) and strategies to optimize its potential.
If you would like to attend in person, please indicate that on the registration form. You will be contacted on or before January 1, 2024 with additional details.
- Workshop Highlights:
- A keynote address by Mark McClellan, M.D., PhD., former FDA Commissioner and Administrator for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Engaging sessions on:
- The opportunities and limitations of RWD
- Strategies to enrich RWD sets
- Role of primary data collection in oncology
- And much more! Full agenda to follow.